by Ms Yip Lo Min
I REFER to the mass ez-link card-replacement programme.
There was no mention that I would have to re-apply for a Giro link-up with a new card.
- They would then have to re-apply for Giro.
- Users have to submit a form and wait for 21 days before Giro would be activated.
- They also have to go to their bank to get their thumbprints verified.
- This is an inconvenient process, which should be streamlined.
There were no charges with the old card.
- However, I use my card only for travelling on public transport.
- No matter how good the new card is, it is of no benefit to me.
- As a user, I wish only for convenience.
Wǒ de zì diǎn
chóng xīn shēn qǐng
mǔ zhǐ yìn
bù fāng biàn de
zuì hòu qī xiàn
- MY PAPER TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2009, A16, MY SAY
- http://myepaper.mypaper.sg/ebook/web_php/fvbrowserjs.php? urljs=http://myepaper.mypaper.sg/ecreator/sphopf/ep010909cnd_opf_files/ep010909cnd.js&ver=Gen