Texts: CHIA HAN KEONG, firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: JAMIE KOH
HOUSING THE OVER 5,000 YOG PARTICIPANTS
- Event Information Centre
- Culture and Education Programme Plaza (above) – World Culture Village booths, evening festivals, Olympic gallery, art installations, health zone, career corridor, chat with Olympic champions.
- Main dining hall
- YOG transport mall for ferry services to competition venues
- Retail outlets (e.g. banks, merchandise store, haircut outlet)
- Gymnasium (above)
- Dormitories to house over 5,000 athletes and officials
- Medical clinic
- TV rooms, wireless Internet hot-spot access, laundry services, prayer rooms
- Chefs de mission meeting hall
- Training facilities for basketball, handball, fencing, hockey and boxing
- Internal shuttle services to Village Square or training facilities
OTHER YOG AREAS IN NTU
- Welcome Centre at NTU main auditorium for accreditation and administration in the village.
- Training facilities at NTU Sports and Recreation Centre for taekwon-do, judo, tennis, swimming, basketball, modern pentathlon, weightlifting and athletics.
我的字典: Wǒ de zì diǎn
Campus: 校园 xiào yuán
Replete: 供应充分的 gōng yìng chōng fèn de
Informative: 增长见闻的 zēng zhǎng jiàn wén de
Cater: 承办 chéng bàn
- MY PAPER WEDNESDAY JULY 28, 2010, PAGE A18, SPORTS