Source Website: http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC101224-0000110/I-wish-I-were-home-for-Christmas
By Tabitha Wang, Budget Tai -Tai, 05:55 AM Dec 24, 2010
PHOTO: I am missing the kind of Christmas I'm used to in Singapore.
Christmas has taken me by surprise this year.
PHOTO: Santa’s Tree Farm and Village, 78 Pilarcitos Creek Road, Half Moon Bay, CA, 650-726-2246
Photo by Robert Cianflone/Getty Images
PHOTO: WRAP the lights around each branch. Doing this gives DEPTH to your tree. Get a long strand of MOTION CHRISTMAS LIGHTS (“run” like the lights on a marquee)
Tabitha Wang wishes all her readers a Christmas full of love, joy and lots of roast turkey.
Here are several examples for Christmas greetings.
- May the joy and warmth of Christmas fill your home with happiness.
- May peace and love be your gift at Christmas and always!
- Wishing you the peace, joy and happiness of Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Best wishes on this holiday season.
- Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season.
- We wish you a merry Christmas.
- Wishing you a beautiful holiday season.
- Happy holidays!
- Wish you health and happiness in the year to come.
- Season’s greetings.
- Wishing you a white Christmas.
- May peace, happiness and good fortune be with you always.
- Have you been naughty or nice this year?
- Don’t forget to hang up the sock!
- We’ve had a rather uneventful year!
- May the holidays fill your heart with happiness.
Christmas greetings to parents:
- Mom and Dad: Thank you for everything this holiday season!
- I’ll be home to enjoy this Christmas with you.
- A present from me is on the way. Hope you’ll like it.
- I wish I were home for the holidays.
- Thinking of you at Christmas time.
♥ The song of the angels,
The joy of that night,
May it shine round your hearthside,
And make your paths bright. Merry Christmas!
and be at peace with the world…
This is the spirit of Christmas.
- TODAY FRIDAY DECEMBER 24, 2010, VOICES, PAGE 6